Arizona Roots Festival is a fully accessible event & will have an ADA deck available. Stop by the Box Office or Medical Tent to pick up a wristband to access the ADA deck. Please contact us with any questions or requests.
Arizona Roots is brought to you by the same team that produces Cali Roots in Monterey, CA, which over its ten year history, has become synonymous with top-notch performances and unforgettable festival experiences. Fans of Cali Roots will quickly recognize similarities at Arizona Roots with our industry-leading greening initiatives, phenomenal VIP experiences and partnerships with incredible nonprofits. The brand’s venture to Chandler, AZ will plant new seeds and spread good vibes.
Box Office / Gate Hours
Box Office hours each event day: 11am – 11pm MST
Gates open 12pm each event day
Lockers will be available at the event. You can pre-purchase as an add-on when purchasing tickets online or purchase at the merchandise booth on site.
Lost & Found
If you have lost an item at Arizona Roots, please contact us.
Parking is available to pre-purchase as an add-on when purchasing tickets online.
Saturday, Sunday, & Weekend parking passes are available at two levels: Standard & Premium. Premium Parking allows you closer parking to Front Gates.
• Kids 10 & under are free with paid adult.
• Pets and emotional support animals are not permitted on the festival grounds, with an exception made for service animals as covered by law. Service animals must be trained for a specific function, related to a disability.
• Event will occur rain or shine.
• All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be provided. In the case of a cancellation, all tickets will be valid at the rescheduled date. Refunds will be issued if a rescheduled date does not take place within 180 days.
Tickets can be purchased at: https://www.seetickets.us/event/AZ-Roots/372270
There are 3 Tiers of Tickets available:
GA Weekend Pass
GA Admission for both Saturday and Sunday. PDF Barcodes must be swapped for a wristband. Wristbands are not transferable and are not valid if removed.
VIP Admission for both Saturday and Sunday. PDF Barcodes must be swapped for a wristband. Wristbands are not transferable and are not valid if removed.
VIP Admission includes:
• Express Entry
• Premium restrooms
• Commemorative Lanyard
• Access to the VIP area with premium view
Platinum Admission for both Saturday and Sunday. PDF Barcodes must be swapped for a wristband. Wristbands are not transferable and are not valid if removed.
Platinum Admission includes all VIP amenities PLUS:
• Festival Gift Bag
• Complimentary drinks
• Catered dinner
• Access to Platinum deck side-stage
Platinum Admission is strictly 21+.
All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be provided. In the case of a cancellation, all tickets will be valid at the rescheduled date. Refunds will be issued if a rescheduled date does not take place within 180 days.
The Riverwalk at Rawhide Western Town is the valley’s premier event destination encompassing over 160 acres of beautiful Sonoran desert. With a vibe that will take you back in time, Rawhide is nestled in the center of Wild Horse Pass in the Chandler area, with easy access to the Phoenix airport.
What TO bring
Required Items to bring:
- Proof of ticket purchased
- Credit/Debit card and/or cash
- Government issued photo I.D.
- Positive vibes & big sunny smiles
Items You Are Permitted to Bring:
- One empty water bottle or camel bag up to two liters (for use at our free water refill stations).
- Non-Professional, point & shoot cameras (attached lenses must be smaller than 2 inches).
What NOT to bring
- NO weapons, fireworks or explosives.
- NO alcohol or illegal substances.
- NO drones or aircraft.
- NO pets (except legitimate service animals as covered by law)
- NO chairs, tents, pop-ups, canopies or umbrellas.
- NO squirt guns.
- NO Laser pens or similar focused light devices.
- NO cameras with detachable lenses. Attached lenses must be smaller than 2 inches.
- NO Selfie-Sticks, Go Pros, Tripods
- NO glass containers.
- NO outside beverages
- NO outside food
- NO coolers of any size, large or framed backpacks, or selfie sticks.
- NO unauthorized vendors.
- NO unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, and promotional materials (including stickers, vending items, etc).
- NO Native headdresses, war bonnets, etc *
- NO negative vibes – you’re at Arizona Roots!
*Arizona Roots is on sovereign, Native American reservation land. Although headdresses are typically worn by males of the American Plains Indians, we ban these from our events in respect of the tribes we work with.